•Sign Up    • Log In

A How-To Guide for Using Video in Your Email Marketing: Infographic

A How-To Guide for Using Video in Your Email Marketing: Infographic

It seems like just yesterday using video in your email marketing was a big no-no due to deliverability and the majority of email clients unable to support video. However, both are neither the case today due to the implementation of HTML5 for 58% of your viewing audience which will allow them to view videos straight from your email marketing campaign, and the other 42% will at least see fall back images. Check out the infographic below from Email Monks and Email on Acid for more stats on video email marketing, how to implement it in your campaigns and the advantages of video vs traditional email marketing. Enjoy!

video-email-infographic
Source:Video Email Infographic

Share Button

Comments are closed.

facebook-icon   twitter-icon   linkedin-icon