Online Marketing Manager
mailPlants.com is looking for an experienced online marketing manager for its Irvine, CA office.
mailPlants is an emerging email provider focused on mobile optimization. Offering a mobile suite of features that is currently unavailable to the American market and the technological and financial backing of Korea’s largest email provider, mailPlants is poised to make a huge splash in a short amount of time.
The Online Marketing Manager will be a hands-on practitioner of the digital marketing art. We are looking for someone with good hands-on experience promoting to business owners using both proven approaches and innovative, cutting edge marketing techniques.
This position will be responsible for the following, but the role may evolve with time:
1. Conceptualize and execute a comprehensive digital marketing strategy with little or no hand-holding
2. Generate and analyze marketing performance reports, applying historic performance to future initiatives
3. Work with agencies, consultants, and freelancers to execute marketing initiatives
4. Build and maintain PPC campaigns
5. Build and maintain site SEO
6. Maintain third party relationships to promote brand
In summary, this position requires someone with the know-how to conceptualize, the drive to execute, and the analytical capacity to analyze an effective digital marketing plan for our web-based platform.
Proven track record of developing and executing a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy
Experience with PPC and SEO
Knowledge of the email marketing industry and trending topics
An extremely high attention to detail
Experience managing a marketing budget
Must be extremely self-motivated and willing to learn the mailPlants tool with little guidance
Nice to have
Experience marketing email marketing solutions is a HUGE plus
Industry relationships that can be leveraged to our benefit
Graphic design capabilities – Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS
Salary (DOE) + Health + Dental
Interested? Please submit your resume to email@example.com.